March 13, 2007

Name Dropping

That's Mike playing golf with Tom Kite at the Turtle Bay Pro Am. Mike brought home a trophy for coming in 3rd on the "Am" day.

We got to meet the Huntsman jet when the BYUH Board came to town. I didn't want to be too paparazzi about it so I just took a picture of the jet. A few seconds later, Elder Scott, Elder Hales, Pres. Samuelson, Sis. Parkin, Elder Tingey, Elder Kerr, Pres. Clark and a few others stepped off. They split off in various groups to be driven to firesides around the island. Mike and I got the fun group which included Pres. (Elder) Samuelsen who kept us in stitches telling story after story. Check out the logo between the window and the door. I can't figure out how to zoom in.


And while we're bragging, I took the prize for Klutz of the Month when I tripped on the carpet and broke my toe. Actually I don't think it was really broken - it healed too fast.

4 comments:

Team Alexander said...

Okay, now I am feeling guilty about not keeping my blog up! Yours looks great, keep it up!

Sarah said...

Since when did they start up giving leis to people when the got off the plane?
Also, I can't believe your toe that looks gross!

Sarah said...

It looks like dad and Tom Kite are having TONS of fun...haha

Hannah said...

That is one gross toe. Ouch! I didn't even know you did that!